Stop Ransomware in Its Tracks
Block ransomware attacks before they wreak havoc on your organization. Intercept X with XDR includes anti-ransomware technology that detects malicious encryption processes and shuts them down before they can spread across your network. It prevents both file-based and master boot record ransomware.
Any files that were encrypted are rolled back to a safe state, meaning your employees can continue working uninterrupted, with minimal impact to business continuity. You get detailed post-cleanup information, so you can see where the threat got in, what it touched, and when it was blocked.
Intelligent Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
The first EDR designed for security analysts and IT administrators
Intercept X Advanced with EDR allows you to ask any question about what has happened in the past, and what is happening now on your endpoints. Hunt threats to detect active adversaries, or leverage for IT operations to maintain IT security hygiene. When an issue is found remotely respond with precision. By starting with the strongest protection, Intercept X stops breaches before they start. It cuts down the number of items to investigate and saves you time.
- The strongest protection combined with powerful EDR
- Add expertise, not headcount
- Built for IT operations and threat hunting
Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Intercept X Advanced with XDR is the industry’s only XDR solution that synchronizes native endpoint, server, firewall, email, cloud and O365 security. Get a holistic view of your organization’s environment with the richest data set and deep analysis for threat detection, investigation and response for both dedicated SOC teams and IT admins.
- Cross reference indicators of comprise from multiple data sources to quickly identify, pinpoint and neutralize a threat
- Use ATP and IPS events from the firewall to investigate suspect hosts and identify unprotected devices across your estate
- Understand office network issues and which application is causing them
- Identify unmanaged, guest and IoT devices across your organization’s environment
Managed Detection and Response
- Threat Hunting - Proactive 24/7 hunting by our elite team of threat analysts. Determine the potential impact and context of threats to your business.
- Response - Initiates actions to remotely disrupt, contain, and neutralize threats on your behalf to stop even the most sophisticated threats
- Continuous Improvement - Get actionable advice for addressing the root cause of recurring incidents to stop them for occurring again
Synchronize Your Firewall, ZTNA, and Endpoint Security
Strengthen your defenses with solutions that talk to each other. Synchronized Security enables your endpoints and firewall to share real-time intelligence. You’ll get better protection against advanced threats and spend less time responding to incidents.
- Automatically isolate infected computers.
- Instantly clean up malware.
- Get 100% visibility of all apps on your network.
End-to-end Protection for Remote Workers
ZTNA is the ultimate VPN replacement. It enables you to dramatically improve application access for remote workers, making it more reliable and transparent, while also radically improving your application security, protecting it from breaches and ransomware attacks.
Prevent Unhealthy Devices Accessing Your Network
Sophos Intercept X and ZTNA utilize Synchronized Security to share status and health information to automatically prevent compromised hosts from connecting to networked resources preventing threats from moving laterally and getting a foothold on your network.
Single Agent, Single Console, Single Vendor
No other cybersecurity vendor offers a world-class next gen endpoint product with integrated ZTNA. They deploy together as a single client agent for reduced footprint and are both managed from a single cloud-console - Sophos Central. It’s a winning combination you won’t find anywhere else.