Embrace Ice and Snow
Designed specifically for use with our traction products and low-profile hiking shoes, CONNECT™ Gaiter Low is our go-to lightweight gaiter for icy conditions. Six connect clips attach securely to MICROspikes ® , EXOspikes™ and NANOspikes ® footwear traction for a secure bond that seals out snow and moisture and keeps everything in place. During high-output activities, the stretch-woven nylon construction allows the foot to breathe while sealing out the elements, so your feet stay comfortable all day long.
- 3D Performance Fit for more coverage and better fit
- Side zipper closure for comfort and easy on/off
- Lightweight, breathable, water-resistant construction
- Connector Clips - Fasten securely to traction to form a single unit that ensures everything stays where it should.
- Side Zipper Closure - This carefully designed and tested gaiter closure adds comfort and makes putting them on and taking them off a breeze. Lower the zipper halfway and they can be kept on a boot or shoe between adventures.
- Stretch-Woven Nylon Construction - The 84% stretch-woven nylon / 16% polyurethane blend with a water-resistant DWR coating is ultra resilient, light and breathable.
- 3D Performance Fit - Our strategically tensioned, two-piece design hugs the contours of your shoe or boot to seal out more moisture, dirt and debris.
- Weight (pair): (S/M) 1.7 oz / 50 g, (L/XL) 2.0 oz / 55 g
- Height: 5 in / 12.7 cm
Machine wash cold on delicate. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All Kahtoola gaiters are designed and field-tested for your most demanding adventures and are backed by a 1-year limited warranty. Products are warrantied to the original owner only and will be replaced or repaired at Kahtoola’s discretion.
Write a Review
CONNECT™ Gaiter Low